- This event has passed.
Intro to EndNote
February 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Getting started with EndNote
With EndNote you can:
– quickly save citation information as you comb through databases
– annotate and save journal articles in one place
– sort your citations into different groups for different projects
– insert citations into your Word document with the click of a button
– skip the worry about producing and formatting a bibliography (EndNote does it for you!)
For both Mac and PC users.
This hands-on workshop provides step-by-step instructions for these tasks, as well as an introductory overview of EndNote and information about resources for getting additional help.
Category(s): Research and Libraries
If you would like to work from your own computer, please download and install EndNote in advance. A step-by-step installation guide is available at http://guides.lib.ku.edu/citation/EndNote